Saturday, May 31, 2008

WooooHooo!

I'm sorry I usually won't have a picture. Anyway, today was really fun for me. Today they started filling up our pool (but it takes 22 hours so it is filling as I type). It wasn't completely filled but our family proved that a pool doesn't need 40,000 gallons of water to make us happy.
So we swam, jumped, fought, and hung out in a half filled pool. We supposed we should make the best of it because it would be the only time we would be able walk in the deep end. My mom also got a ton of plants to place around the pool. The flooring is what they call pebble tech. They're real pebbles cemented together. The pebble tech gives the water a natural color so it looks like a mucky pond but the water's clean.

1 comment:

Becky said...

It looked like you guys were having a great time when I stopped by! We're going to come swim with you guys next Saturday--yeah!